If you are using an Internet café then make sure that you have paid for a suitable length of time to complete the online test(s). Please note that the tests are timed, so ensure that you have allowed yourself enough time as you will only have one chance to complete each of the tests. We advise you to use private or quiet places to reduce the possibility of distractions. Alternatively, seek out a quiet area in a library or Internet café where they can provide you with high-speed connection and computer.
In case you are using a modem at home and your connection is slow, ensure that you have enough broadband (preferably in 3G network) to facilitate the easier flow of the online tests without internet disruption.
You will receive an email with a link to your test(s). For some tests, such as the ATB Entrance Online Test – The Core Abilities Assessment – you will also require Skype and webcam, as this test requires our –supervision.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Use of calculators will not be permitted during the ATB Entrance Test (The Core Abilities Assessment).
Do’s and Don’ts
- Ensure that you provide us with a correct email address – this is the email address to which all correspondence, including the link to your online test, will be sent.
- Make sure you have Skype connection (including webcam), when taking the test.
- Please ensure that you provide us with your latest contact details especially mobile number, in case we need to contact you urgently before or after your online test(s).
- Be open and honest in the answers that you give. Remember you may be asked to repeat the same tests during interviews.
- Take your time to fill in all the questions and please read the questions properly.
- Do remember to save your work.
- Last but not least, try and take as many only practice questions as you can before your ATB Entrance, Online Test. The more prepared you are, the higher your chances of scoring high.
- Don’t forward the link to anyone else. This link is unique to you and can only be used once.
- Don’t leave any questions unanswered. If you are stuck on a question, then complete the next ones and then ensure you return to the problem question, later.
- Don’t submit your online test before the time allotted unless ofcourse, you are completely satisfied with your responses and are satisfied that you have answered all the questions.
We would highly recommend that you review the following links and tips
The Team at AfricaTalentbank.com (ATB) wish you the very best of luck!