No matter the organisation, the ability to make astute decisions about people is the source of today’s greatest competitive advantage.
- AfricaTalentbank.com (ATB), is a UK registered, e-Recruitment/Talent Management company that utilises Web and Mobile applications together with Social Media, to modernise and enhance graduate recruitment in Africa - starting in Kenya.
- Unlike most online recruitment companies in the region, all ATB candidates must sit an online test (The ATB Entrance Online Test) prior to applying for vacancies on our website. The ATB Entrance test - THE CORE ABILITIES ASSESSMENT is supplied by Pearson, the world's leading education company and owners of the (London) Financial Times.
- Working with our student Brand Ambassadors, ATB will target and then test students from the top universities in Africa (starting in Kenya), with the aim of placing them into Corporates and NGO's in the continent. In addition, plans are currently underway to also include African (international) students and graduates from the top universities in the UK.
- All our online tests are supplied by leading online testing companies including, SHL/PreVisor, Talent Q (set up by one of the founders of SHL) and Pearson.
- ATB Accreditation - With British Psychological Society (BPS), Level A Certification in Psychometric Testing, ATB is able to administer over one hundred online tests, in-house. See link to our Product List here
- We will offer our enlisted candidates the opportunity to undertake soft skills training in areas including: CV writing (already underway), interview skills, effective communication, sales & marketing, presentation skills and more. As we grow, we plan on utilising the services of Life Coaches, HR experts and Occupational Psychologists.
- As part of their application, ATB candidates will be encouraged to post online, one minute video clips introducing themselves to prospective recruiting managers. NOTE - video clips are optional although recommended.
- Our platform will also include ATBbuddy (a social media portal), with the specific purpose of collating feedback from ATB candidates. The portal also allows ATB candidates to share job search experiences, exchange ideas with their peers, and more importantly, receive motivation and encouragement from ATB Alumni; that is, former candidates who have successfully gone on to secure job offers.
- Finally, the ATB platform will, we believe, reduce the recruitment process time cycle by offering employers the choice of pre-assessed candidates. Managers will be able to conduct candidate searches using the ATB Entrance Ability test scores, thus providing them with an additional search mechanism.